JOIN THE FAMILY
We are continually searching for the best people to join our company and support our mission – Identify, hire, train and retain the best people to serve our customers. If you think you have what it takes please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or apply to one of the below job openings.
We rolled out a new mission statement this year focusing on the people that make up JP Cullen. Each person and department being a piece of our company’s puzzle. Our hiring process is designed to identify such people — who maintain the highest professional and personal standards, work hard and can tackle tough jobs smiling – the best people!
JP Cullen is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. We promote diversity by proactively recruiting, hiring and promoting women, minorities, disabled individuals and veterans. JP Cullen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Personal development of our people is something we pride ourselves in. Just in the last year we offered 52 courses and had 18 total Cullen College graduates. We offer the following personal development opportunities:
- Education & training reimbursement
- Cullen College
- Tailored personal development programs for each employee
- Quarterly peer-to-peer networking & mentoring opportunities
- Young Leaders Group
We are committed to our community, our employees and their families. We offer outstanding benefits including:
- Up to 80% of cost group and major medical insurance
- Employee & dependents dental insurance
- Incentive bonuses & industry leading salaries
- Up to $2,000 referral bonus for qualified candidates hired full-time
- Five times the national average company retirement contribution
- Up to $200 annual reimbursement to the company store
- 15 vacation days, 7 paid holidays and 5 sick days
- 3 Wisconsin locations (Janesville, Madison & Milwaukee)
- $5.2 million given in gifts and grants since 1992
- Paid time off to volunteer
LEARN MORE ABOUT JP CULLEN
JP Cullen is a fifth-generation, 127-year-old company with a rich family history. We’ve had the chance to meet the crew, but we thought it’s time we meet the Cullens. What better way than to grab a cup of coffee and catch up? Our first feature is George Cullen, who...
Blackhawk Technical College Press Release Features JP Cullen In
“JP Cullen Donates $50K for the
Nancy B. Parker Scholars Program
at Blackhawk Tech”
Jennifer Thompson from Blackhawk Technical College wrote an article about JP Cullen’s recent donation to the Nancy B. Parker Scholars Program at Blackhawk Tech. Check out the article here: As three classes of Nancy B. Parker Scholars celebrate the end of finals...
Many of our best people start as interns, co-ops and entry-level employees. We typically meet those individuals at career fairs. Below is a list of upcoming career fairs:
- UW-Madison Wisconsin Partner Recruiting Event on 9/14
- Marquette University Career and Internship Fair on 9/22
- UW-Madison Civil and Environmental/Geological Engineering Full Time and Intern Career on 9/24
- UW-Platteville Fall Career Fair on 9/30
- MSOE Fall Career Fair on 9/30
- UW-Milwaukee Civil and Environmental Engineering Career Fair on 10/9