When you specialize in producing chemicals for clients serving the automotive, plastics, pharmaceutical, and other industries your facility needs to be up to code, laid out efficiently, and equipped with the most up to date equipment. JP Cullen can help our Chemical clients streamline their production process by improving their manufacturing facilities.
JP Cullen specializes in rigging, removing, and installing new tanks for our Chemical clients. Performing these services on tanks that weigh up to 48,000 lbs in existing facilities is a major challenge we face.
When we are modifying, removing, or installing tanks and the associated equipment from an existing facility there is no room for error. Once the tanks are in the air we cannot set them back down.
We start tank rigging, removing, and installing projects with extensive pre-job planning, like we do on all of our jobs. The Project Manager, Superintendent, Division Manager, Operations Manager, Safety Director, and Crew all meet in advance of the project starting to develop a plan that all agree upon. They discuss safety, manpower, equipment, quality, schedule, plan, and showstoppers. We also coordinate with the Crane Operators to ensure safety in the rigging and crane. Having this plan in place allows us to prevent obstacles and quickly solve any unforeseen conditions, if they arise.
Since May of 2015, JP Cullen has performed the following for just one of our Chemical Clients:
- Installed 12 new tanks ranging from 8,000 lbs to 48,000 lbs
- Relocated 12 tanks ranging from 7,500 lbs to 48,000 lbs
- Modernized/Retrofitted 31 tanks, including complete overhauls of the internals of the tanks as well as drivetrains
- Removed 7 tanks ranging from 4,000 lbs to 48,000 lbs from the existing facility
- Removed 10 gearboxes off of tanks so they can be rebuilt.