University of Wisconsin - Parkside
As the “new” front door for the campus and a center for student life and activities, the 109,000 square-foot Student Union and Admission Center project include creating a student union that is user-friendly, comfortable for student interaction.
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Project scope consisted of a 58,000-square-foot, three-story, vertical expansion to the exiting six-story hospital. This expansion included a laboratory, administrative offices, teaching space, and extension of elevators while adjacent elevator cars continued to operate.
University of Wisconsin - LaCrosse
Cullen crews introduced the city of LaCrosse to a new level of construction expertise when they embarked on creating a new residence hall on the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse campus.
University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
This project renovated the existing area in the North Wing of Lapham Hall for the instructional and research needs of the College of Letters and Science and the Department of Biological Sciences.
Cardinal Stritch University
Cardinal Stritch University, founded in 1937, opened Bonaventure Hall in 1962 with 531 full-time post-secondary students. With an enrollment of 7,600 students for the 2004-05 academic year, a much-needed expansion was warranted to accommodate the bustling campus.
Blackhawk Technical College
Cullen carpentry crews, masonry crews, cement finishers, iron workers, laborers and operators pulled together to complete a $12 million project for two campuses for Blackhawk Technical College, the central campus, located in Janesville, and the Monroe campus, located just off Highway 11 in Monroe, Wis.
This state-of-the-art science building includes auditorium style college classrooms for the psychology, microbiology, and ecology departments. Advanced and analytical labs were also custom-built to ergonomic requirements and educational preferences. Additionally, the science center contains a greenhouse.
University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
This “green” academic project consists of a 196,200 square-foot, five-story residence hall, including basement. It has a precast concrete and steel structure with masonry and precast concrete exterior walls, accommodating 450 students in suite-style apartments.