Culture – People, P.R.I.D.E., and 80/20 Make the Difference
Beliefs and behaviors determine how a company's employees and management interact. We all believe that being a builder first makes us different at Cullen. Our internal motto of P.R.I.D.E. (Personal Responsibility in Daily Excellence) and our passion for building guides everything we do, especially safety and quality.
People and values are the greatest asset to our company culture. Our company is powered by people whose personal values drive to make a difference. As a part of our culture we have implemented the 80/20 rule. This technique teaches each of us to focus on what's really important in our life and our work to yield maximum benefits in everything we do. Our culture is committed to doing whatever it takes to get the job done using 80/20.
- Respect for the individual
- Pride in our abilities and accomplishments
- Challenge and support of our performance
- A conviction that the company exists to provide a service that makes the world a better place
- We will provide a special place for the fulfillment of worthwhile work to allow as as individuals to take P.R.I.D.E. in what we do.
- As builders, we will always recognize that our success lies in our on-site performance, and we must continually challenge and support that performance throughout the entire organization.
- We will treat our team members in our organization and customers with respect and integrity.